How many VA's are you in?

Hi IFC! i am randomly wondering how many VA’S(INCLUDING IFATC) you are in, i am in QRVA and Ethiopian. What about you?

8 Likes

I’m in FedEx! It’s very professional and I enjoy the people in it. I’ve been in multiple VA’s previously, but they were all ran by cringe and annoying “children”. They were so rude.

15 Likes

lol, i can imagine!

1 Like

After I completed the aircraft flying test, they said I didn’t well at first. THENNN… The president and VP began sending me voice messages, yelling at me saying I didn’t follow instructions. Like I did everything I told them to. I then asked to voluntarily remove myself from the VA. They didn’t even respond back and blocked me from the Instagram account. I didn’t want to be a part of them, and they didn’t want to be a part of me either! I guess it worked out in the end 😀

6 Likes

I am currently in 1. That is UVAL!😀. The staff (Including me) are very professional and active

4 Likes

Given I’m not in college, I’ve been Media Director for the prestigious Infinite Flight Aviation Experts and the COO of an airshow/aerobatics focused VO (which is sadly gone except for its demo teams).

*Emphasis on “not”: college will really slow everything down. Take my word for it. You may end up sacrificing your hard-working devotion as a staff in your VA but it’s worth putting your hard work into a meaningful degree 👍🏻

9 Likes

I have joined 4 VAs. Vistara, Nonstop, ANA and Austrian. My favourite VA is vistara because they have lots of flight and @Mafiaviation is very good to me. The least like VA is ANA. They have too less United flight. pls don’t kick me out @SB110

4 Likes

Not telling you to continue here, however there is a pretty interesting poll in the main post that shows an approximate skew of over 150 people on the forum

Personally, I’m in 0. Been there, done that, got the hat (it’s a pretty nice hat too).

5 Likes

I am in 0 VA/VO :)

3 Likes

00(10 words)

2 Likes

All Nippon Airways don’t have enough United flights? 😁

4 Likes

Let’s see.

CEO at @AccessAir_Virtual

Pilots at

@SpiritVirtualAirline
@UnitedVirtual
@Allegiant_Virtual
@AeroflotVirtual
@FinnairVA
@elal-virtual

All great VA’s!

Now let’s see what @MJP_27 has to say

8 Likes

Let me see… 0… :(

(Was in FedEx)

2 Likes

I’m currently only apart of Air Canada Virtual as a Training Director. Every VA i’ve been in has had me at a staff position before in fact!

3 Likes

Personally I am only in a couple, any more than that and it’s just too much to balance with school, etc.

1 Like

I’m in like 5 i believe

1 Like

Long Response Incoming

VA’s

• Aer Lingus Virtual
  • Air China Virtual
  • Air France-KLM Virtual
  • Alaska Airlines Virtual
  • All Nippon Virtual
  • Allegiant Virtual
  • British Airways Virtual
  • Cathay Pacific Virtual
  • Dubai Virtual
  • EasyJet Virtual
  • Finnair Virtual
  • Fedex Virtual
  • Frontier Virtual
  • Korean Air Virtual
  • Nonstop Virtual
  • Qantas Virtual
  • Qatar Virtual
  • Singapore Virtual
  • Southwest Virtual
  • Surf Air Virtual
  • United Virtual
  • WestJet Virtual (COO)

VO’s

• IFAE (Training Process)
  • Infinite Flight Global Expert Pilots
  • IPP
  • IFATC
  • North American Pilots Club
14 Likes
A lot.....

Virtual Airlines

• Air China Virtual
  • Surf Air Virtual
  • Qantas Virtual Group
  • Vueling Virtual
  • vAloha Airlines
  • Aeroflot Virtual Airlines
  • British Airways Virtual Airlines
  • United Virtual Airlines
  • American Virtual Airlines
  • easyJet Virtual
  • Allegiant Virtual
  • AirFrance-KLM Virtual Airlines
  • Spirit Virtual

Virtual Organizations

• IFAE
  • IPP
  • IFGAC
  • IFGEP
  • Spotting from the Control Tower
  • IFATCEG
  • IFATC

There are definitely more, but that’s all I could list off of the top of my head 😂

8 Likes

What kind of hat is it?

I used to be in a whole bunch, but they all legit crashed and got shut down.

2 Likes

AC and United ATM. Might join a skyteam or oneworld va to get more routes.

2 Likes