How many VA’s are you a part of?

I was wondering what’s the most amount of VA’s on IFC? Like does anyone have like 8? Also how many are you a part of and which ones? (Yes I realize I have quite a few also)
I don’t think this is a duplicate topic

3 Likes

Unfortunately none😢
I’m interested though

1 Like

What are the first steps I should take to join a VA?

1 Like

Also, how big of a commitment is it?

1 Like

You must find VA’s thread and apply there… You can see all the requirements on VA’s thread

2 Likes

I am part of just one at the moment: Saudia Virtual (or will be when we get approved)

5 Likes

Well first find their thread and see if you meet requirements. Then apply and hope for the best! It’s not that big of a commitment, you may have to attend some vents but it’s really cool I recommend it. Around a month ago I was a part of no VA’s but now I’m in 5 so go for it!

3 Likes

Sorry I don’t want to turn this into a different topic

2 Likes

Thanks so much though!

2 Likes

If you need any help PM me or anyone that is part of a VA and they can help, or PM a VA you’re interested in or comment on their threads.
Also in total, i am part of 6+ VA/VO’s

1 Like

I used to be in two, then I left both of them. 😕

1 Like

Rip. Why’d ya leave?

In in 8 VA/VOs

3 Likes

Im leaving 2 of them though

Life just gets in the way of flying for me. Also my Pro subscription ran out so I left the last one I was in.

1 Like

None. Flying the same livery so frequently is boring

1 Like

3 (once the third one gets approved)

1 Like

I have 3: IFAE, GAF and IFCAS. These groups combined cover all aspects of flying from Commercial, GA, Military and Aerobatic Show flying. They are arguably the highest standards in their respective fields.

2 Likes

None at the moment. I’m in the process of making my own VO though.

2 VAs and TSATC