How many RWS threads can I create?

How many #real-world-aviation spotting threads can I make? I swear I’m asking for a friend 😂.

I’m asking because I just caught some fire pics

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s as long as it isn’t back to back to back spotting pictures in a day or a couple of days btw your spotting pics are 🔥

1 Like

As long as you don’t spam the category, I think 1 or 2 a week should be fine

1 Like

Okay cool thanks

This should probably be in #meta

@RotorGuy looks on as he sees 1-2 per week

2 Likes

Pats forehead in panic and deletes draft

1 Like

Pretty much. It is a new week though…

@Robertine sees it as well. Frantically tries to delete his 7 topics from last week

2 Likes

I’d definitely leave a gap between them. Also it’s sometimes helpful to take a step back (for example, if you have like 50 you really want to post) and ask yourself, which ones really are my best? A lot of times, when you really think about it you’ll notice and be able to narrow it down to maybe 10-15 of your actual best ones, and post those. This is also helpful when you go to upload to sites like JP or AP. But if you really want to post all leave at least a 3 days gap between. Essentially, wait until one thread has pretty much died.

1 Like

It really depends, if it’s good for the community and productive and has a ton of info I don’t really see an issue, that’s me though.

1 Like

I agree 😀 I love seeing your posts because they’re usually pretty educational and unique.

1 Like

Oh… no… someone noticed that! oops, I meant… No, what are you talking about?
:)

2 Likes

Thank you - Always nice see something say that! I love educating the community and trying help out as much as I can.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.