How many Airports are available in Pakistan in IF pro?

Hi,

I’ve seen that we can buy many more things in infinite flight pro. In Pakistan, its cost is PKR 1050. So if I buy simple IF pro, then how many Airports will be available in Pakistan?

Regards,

2 Likes

All of them I think, some will be 3D some won’t
Hopefully this helps

2 Likes

With a Pro subscription - you get access to the entire globe.

3 Likes

Thanks guys for your reply. Now it’s all clear.

2 Likes

PKR 1050 is also really cheap. That’s only ~USD$3.50 - which is great value!

2 Likes

Really good value in Euro pro is €10.99

Not cheap. Dollar is so expansive in Pakistan. We can buy much more things in 1050 rupees. So, rupee is devalued.

1 Like

The base price for the subscription is US$11/month, so if you can get it for US$3.50/month, it’s comparatively super cheap.

You have to remember that in some counties, even $3.50 is a lot of money.

Besides, we’re talking about currency conversion. The chances are that the equivalent pricing to some people is a lot more than it is to us based on the value of the economy (i.e $3.50 isn’t worth much to us but it’s worth everything for some families)

17 Likes

The median income in Pakistan vs. the US means that $3.50 there is worth about $35 to your average American.

10 Likes

Pakistan itself is unavailable to non-pro subscribers. Nearest free region (I might be wrong with this) is Malaysia.

Who says Pakistan isn’t available? It’s available to non pro users.

Next, if $11 was in Pakistan, no body would buy. Due to some problems in Country, the economy is down. That’s why $3.50 are also very high for us. Dollar price is too high in Pakistan.

Secondly, I reckon that anyone in US can easily offord $11/month.

2 Likes

3D airports in Pakistan are

Karachi OPKC
Allama OPLA
Sialkot OPST
Islamabad OPIS
Gilgit OPGT
Skardu OPSD

You can see all 3D airports available by clicking here and scrolling down to the map after the new 3D airports. Then click “show all 3D airports” in the upper right hand corner.

2 Likes

Really I pay ten dollars a month

1 Like

In non pro, Pakistan is available but it won’t be in the flyable zone (the green boxes in the map).

With pro, the whole world is available including Pakistan.

3 Likes

Answered and then some