How Long Would KDFW (Dallas U.S.) to YSSY (Sydney Australia) be in Infinite Flight?

How Long Would KDFW (Dallas U.S.) to YSSY (Sydney Australia) be in Infinite Flight? It says 16 hours and 55 minutes. How long would it be in Infinite Flight time?

16 hours and 55 minutes ;)

6 Likes

No, in real-time it’s not the same time as Infinite Flight time. IF is a bit faster.

Infinite flight time usually is similar to IRL flight time, and fpltoif.com can give you an estimated flight time when creating an FPL.

1 Like

What aircraft would support this trip?

Not really true, most things in IF are real time. For example, winds.

It’s not. As long as you are at the appropriate speed, it should last about there. Winds are a factor.

2 Likes

Qantas A380

1 Like

Thank you.

The A380, A350, B787, B777 and the B777 and B747 should all be able to operate this flight.

The Qantas A380 is used in real life.

1 Like

I’m talking about time.

And which one of these aircraft that you mentioned have the realistic sound again?

1 Like

Its the same as IRL Time wise. The only reason why sometimes you’ll arrive 20-30 minutes ahead of your scheduled time is due to the slight inaccuracy of winds. Infinite Flight has created a 1 to 1 scale of our world with pretty accurate winds. You should be arriving at around 16 hours 30 minutes in IF

1 Like

The a350 and 777-200ER

1 Like

Hi there!

As mentioned above, a quick look on something like FPLtoIF will give you the estimated flight time.

While IF is sometimes faster than real life, the most I’ve seen it be faster by is around 20 minutes - so not much difference at all.

Nonetheless, I have still gone ahead and worked out an estimate for you. Based on completing the flight in the A380, it is estimated to take around 16:17.

Aircraft with realistic sounds consist of the entire B777 family, if you’re on the 20.2 Beta, or just the B777-200ER, if you’re not part of the Open Beta program, along with the A350.

1 Like

A few corrections here:

The A350 has realistic sounds and only the 200ER version of the 777 family has realistic sounds. (Unless you are on Beta)

2 Likes

I have school at 9:00 AM EST so I want to get there around 8:15-8:40 AM EST.

1 Like

Thank you for all the help, guys.

2 Likes

Also, you can always adjust your speed so you arrive in time. Just check your ETE to Dest, and you can see when you will arrive. You can go faster or slower to adjust that time.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I did from Philadelphia to London Heathrow.

1 Like