How long would it take to fly to EVERY SINGLE airport in IF?

How long would it take if we flew in a Cessna 172 to EVERY SINGLE airport in Infinite Flight? You also have to land and takeoff at every airport. I estimate that if we flew non stop,without eating,drinking,or sleeping,it would take many weeks or months. But what is your estimate?

4 Likes

This brings absolutely nothing to the community.

28 Likes

I think it would take a lifetime 😂😂, but I agree with @Mags885 here. I don’t understand the point of this topic.

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t think it would be possible, but if it is, my guess would be a year, at least

1 Like

Just to answer your question, I say it’s impossible to fly to every single airport in IF nonstop. You have several things to do a day, including things with your phone. IF will definitely crash. There’s too many to list, its just impossible.

Based on Cam’s estimate of 27000 airports in global, flying one pattern at every airport would take about 10 weeks if you did not do anything else.

1 Like

Unless your @dush19 and do it all in a day 😝

3 Likes

If counting uncontrolled airports, there’ll be too many airports (a few thousands) and you’ll get confused on which one you already had landed on or took off from (no taking notes won’t help it’s just too many), it’ll take an infinite amount of time. Hence, Infinite Flight was born.

1 Like

Yeah just close this guys :p

This sounds like a clickbait tittle for one if @Swiss’s videos.

9 Likes

Your iPad would probably explode if you did it non stop. It would take a very very very long time.

1 Like

If anyone manages to do that, I would buy them an IF PRO account for a lifetime. (Assuming you’re still alive)

8 Likes

I could do this in two minutes if they added the A350, clouds, buildings, taxiway lights and passengers 🤷🏽‍♂️

2 Likes

Oh and don’t forget live instruments, they will assure me to do it in 2 minutes 😉

2 Likes

Well, the only problem I have with this is that some airports like Saint Helena or the azores are in the middle of the ocean and it’s hard to reach.

Ya, how could you for instance reach the Hawaiian islands with the Cessna 172

Land on top of a 767, set the brake then sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.