How long would it take to approve a topic?

Hello IFC

I don’t want to sound rude and a little impatient, but usually how long would it normally take to approve a topic?

Thank you!

Not true.

It can take 30 seconds or 24 hours. It depends on whether the mods are active and have the chance to get through it.

4 Likes

Exactly.

To put it in simple terms, it will be approved when it can and is seen by a moderator.

2 Likes

Hi! The only topics which needs approval are #ground-school:community-tutorials and #real-world-aviation. Mods will try approve them as soon as possible if you have good content in your post. Personally I think it could take from 10mins to 2-3 hours. If all depends on Mods and if they are active or not.

1 Like

I am waiting several hours now :P

1 Like

Okay thank you ya’ll! I have a really interesting real world aviation thread coming up soon!

It just has to get approved 😄👍

2 Likes

Hello

Generally when the mods/staff are online, the posts are approved within a few minutes. If after a few hours you still haven’t seen your topic posted here on the forum its likely that it was declined for one of the following reasons,

• Not appropriate for the forum
  • Not Infinite Flight related
  • Duplicate of an existing post
  • Aircraft incident/crash
  • Anything else that a moderator may see that would affect the ability to permit the post to be approved

Hope that clarifies!

-Matt

5 Likes

Alright, sounds good! 😄👍

Thank’s Matt!

Closed per OP request