How long have you been playing Infinite flight?

Hello guys, my name is Lawin, I’ve been playing Infinite flight for over a year now and I want to know much you guys have been playing Infinite flight?

20 Likes

Started around 2013. I was pretty terrible.

8 Likes

I think this is a duplicate of another topic that I can’t find the link of. (I may be wrong). And it should be in #general btw.

4 Likes

There is probably someone else that has done this, but I can’t it.
This is not a duplicate. Thanks for letting me know (:

5 Likes

Anyways I started playing IF back when the Space Shuttle existed in IF. I forgot which year.

5 Likes

Wait what!?

3 Likes

Photo is not mine.
@Lawin_S

15 Likes

since the dream i wanted to play 2 years after the release
ahh those good years

2 Likes

Why have They removed it): ?

1 Like

Joined the community in 2016/2017 (my old account I abandoned was @VINFINITE) when I was 10 years old and started playing around that time too. Stopped for about a year and came back in November 2018.

2 Likes

PM me, it is getting off topic.

1 Like

I started late last year, looking for something to bridge the time until Microsoft launches their new flight simulator (I may still play IF, idk yet). sucked pretty bad, but now like 3 months or so later, I’m the Chief Pilot at All Nippon Virtual with some of the best people in the virtual airline industry. (🥂 looking at you @ran, @Pingu @RTW1230, and @Haru. I’m also pretty good at landings.

6 Likes

Started playing IF in Fall of 2012 on my iPod Touch. The good ol days flying around the San Francisco area with the a340-600 at that time. Great to see what the game has turned to be.

3 Likes

Started playing IF back in 2012 back when you could gift someone an app on App Store. My friend decided to gift it to me and that’s how it all started!

2 Likes

I had the base game since June 2018 and later brought pro in late August 2018 so nearly 2 years

3 Likes

I started in about 2013/2014. I bought live on February 18th, 2019. Almost a year, I have 1800 hours flight time since then. Great.

2 Likes

WOW, nice!

3 Likes

Oh for me it’s been almost 5 years now. Crazy to see how this game has evolved.

4 Likes

Been playing it since early 2018… Loving it since, best mobile Flight Sim out there 👌

4 Likes

You guys remember way back when San Clemente was the most crowded airport in IF? Man, those were the good old days…

5 Likes