How long have you been playing IF?

How long have you guys been playing infinite flight?

3 Likes

I’ve been on the community for almost a year. I’ve been flying on IF since 2014.

2 Likes

I have been on the infinite flight community for 6 months I decided to get online after 2 years of solo.

I’ve been here since April 2013.

1 Like

It’s funny but I cant remember when I started on IF. I can’t even recall the year!
But in September I renewed my Live membership for the 3rd time.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing for about 10 months

I’ve had IF since winter 2014 (3 years) and I’ve been on the community since October 25th 2015 (Over a year)

A couple months after it released I got live in August

1 Like

it is very funny, but I found this game about year ago, but started playing it three weeks ago, and I have live for two weeks :D

About a week or two after the release. So a few years off and on.

1 Like

Nice I have been here for about 3-4 years

I started playing IF around Oct 2015 only on solo. After about 3 months of just flying around with only the free planes and solo I decided to buy live in June of 2016 and was not disappointed. Around March or May, I joined the forums and was amazed by what I saw on the forums learning and gaining knowledge…going from a solo flyer to and IFATC, IFAE member (Not airport editors), and a Chief Pilot for Qatar Airways Virtual.

1 Like

I have been on the community for a little over a year and have been playing Infinite Flight since 2012, a little after it was released.

1 Like

I started playing on IF in 2015 ish.

I have been playing IF since February 2016 and joined the community in July 2016

I’ve been playing since August 2014.

Off and on for around 3 years on solo, just got on live this past December

Only got Live+ and joined the community then, but I’ve had IF for ages. There was the space shuttle, the old 747, the admittedly terrible engine sounds and no Live or A320. Shows just how far IF has come…

3 Likes

I have been flying in infinite flight for close to 3-4 years. I got it when it was a newer game. But I just became a forum member in mid 2016. And got love around the same time.

1 Like

I’ve been playing for at least a year that I know of, maybe over a year. I’ve only been on the community for about a month though.

1 Like