How Long Have You Been on IFC?

Yesterday was my 3RD YEAR anniversary on the IFC. I joined on September 15th, 2015… I now realize how fast time flies. This leads me to create this topic. How long have you been a member of the IFC?

21 Likes

I have been a member for 2 months and 9 days.

1 Like

IFC? Dang it, I was looking for KFC

29 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’ll find something about that in the Lounge. 😂

8 Likes

Like a year and a week or so.

3 Likes

I’ve been on here nearly a year now. Wow… 😨

2 Likes

1 Year and 3 months for me, still loving it here!

1 Like

I have no idea, at least a year for me. I found this awesome community after I quit my job, left my wife and moved into a storage unit to dedicate myself as a full-time virtual pilot.

5 Likes

May 10th, 2015. Time flies.

3 Likes

December 30th 2017 so 9 months ago

1 Like

9 month, daily flights or more! Can’t stop…

1 Like

October 2017. So coming up to 1st year soon.

1 Like

That makes you one our earliest users :)
We opened up Discourse May 1st 2015.

14 Likes

I’ve been on IFC for exactly 94 days now, just got my regular status a few days back. Can’t wait to contribute more to this amazing community!

2 Likes

I have been here since Nov 2016

And before the IFC, we had that Facebook group with all developers and IFATC beta testers. I remember how at first people had a hard time to switch over because everyone was so used to that Facebook group. Amazing how it developed.

6 Likes

We also had that feature request page with everyone begging for a concorde! 2 years for me…not that active anymore but a great forum

2 Likes

Does anyone know if you get a badge or a notification when you get your anniversary

And now do you find out when you joined because I forgot lol

11 Months, 26 Days, 16 Hours, And Something Seconds… 😂

Been here for almost a Year now, met many amazing people over this nearly a year now mark. Taught and Learned! It’s been a great experience so far and there’s a lot more to come 😁

1 Like