How long have you been flying Infinite Flight?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m pretty sure that the most Infinite Flight users are not real world pilots ;)

I have been playing since 2013 and same as @John_Preston21 I only discovered the social media pages last year and the forum this year in may. :smiley:

1 Like

Almost 2 years! :)

Just about 2 years. I’ve learned soooo much! I have a phobia of flying in real life, and find that this actually helps in a way alleviate certain fears! I know odd…lol

I remember the date I started on 1/30/2013, but the past year I stopped playing, but a little over a month ago I started getting into it again.

I begin playing Infinite flight like 3 years ago! :older_man:
But because when I signed up for the first in Live it begin like another account not like my before account when it was not live

Yes it was

LOL😂😂 I started on January 19, 2015.

I’ve been waiting to buy this app for probably a week. I was so angry when I bought it. I flew the a321 and I thought that all of the aircraft had no cockpits. Also I was horrible at flying because I based all of my knowledge on other flying games that weren’t simulators. In the end I LOVE😘 IF and I can’t wait to for the next update!!!

I started in winter (Jan. Feb.) 2014

or, maybe 2013, can’t remember

Since day 1 of it coming out on iOS. So almost 4 years.

1 plus year

June 2014 Its been a while