How long does it take to fly to different place

So I have infinite flight and want to get the 1 month premium but I’m thinking how long does it take to fly to different place like from Lax fly to Hong Kong inter airport how long is that going to take. I don’t have all day to play this game so I just wanted to know how long does it take to fly to place to place before I buy the 1 month premium

That flight took me 12 hours and 35 mins but it all depends on many factors such as winds, aircraft, speed, etc. and during the flight most people fly on the long hauls or go to school, go out with friends, and such

Like what @Captain_JR said

4 Likes

That 15 hours and 20min flight to Los Angeles international airport

Infinite Flight is 100% realistic and it will take the same amount of time that it would take a airline IRL. I’m my opinion, the live subscription is so worth it! You get access to so many features and overall it’s just fun!

4 Likes

It takes as much time (more or less) as it would in real life.

1 Like

Well a flight takes approximately as long as it does IRL.

LAX to HKG would take you between 14hrs - 15hrs i believe. Just as long as a flight would take in real life, that’s how long it’ll take in IF. But remember to take weight and wind into count and the flight time might be slight different from time to time by a few minutes or even sometime up to an hour. The variation in time is something that will happen as you Dan nit expert to artige on the exakt second, just planes IRL, you might rad stronghead winds or kind tailwinds which will effact the timme of the flight, ultimately tour Wright, which also is ancore reason many may forget as it will also contribute to all around flight timme and estimated flight timme displayen early in the flight.

1 Like

What I do is start the flight at night, and let my device fly while I sleep. When I wake up, I can land.

4 Likes

Additionally if you go to school or work, you could set up at long haul flight for while you’re gone, and come home and land :)

That way you’re spending your time for something good and valuable while still flying to gain XP, Hours, and 1 Landing.

1 Like

Always when I’m gone school longest haul 9 to 20 hours flight

As said above, flights on Infinite Flight take almost the same time as real-world flights (if you fly at the same speed and altitude — roughly 310 knots/Mach .84 and 35,000 feet).

A couple great ways to find out how long real world flights take is FlightAware.com and FlightRadar24.com. Both offer mobile apps as well. Play around on those and let me know if you have any questions!

You can also use Chris Schaffer’s FPLtoIF.com or SimBrief.com to generate your own realistic flight plans.

For long haul flights where it takes me about 11+, I let it fly overnight and land in the morning.

1 Like

One time, I was flying from OAK to Copenhagen. About an 11 hour flight (give or take an hour or two). With about 8 hours left in the flight, my friends and I went to go see a movie, and hang out at the mall. Not sure how long we were gone for, but when I got back, there were still two hours left to go.

You fly overnight it saves your time

Hello friend, the simulator is quite good, therefore the flights are made in real time, I advise you to make the flight during the night while you sleep.

1 Like

What he’s asking is if the time it takes to fly a route is realistic, and my answer to that is yes the flying time is very realistic and if you look up the amount of flying time it will take you and when you fly it, the time will be close to the real life time

1 Like

If you want proof for if the sim is realistic or not, here it is. I was on an actually flight from SJC to Seattle. In IF, I set up the same exact flight, with all the same parameters. Flight plan, plane type, and everything. I didn’t have to move my iPad at all, because the actual plane I was on was moving. I didn’t have to make any adjustments to it, and both the sim and the actual flight landed at the same time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.