How long do you take making an Infinite Flight flight time lapse?

Hello all IFC member, I want to ask that how long do you take to make a flight time lapse video? I will take 2 hours- 3 hours. Am I too slow or too fast? Can any experienced IF YouTuber can answer me? Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, it doesnโ€™t take too long (excluding the time of the flight). Editing wise, if I want a cooler shot, it takes me about thirty minutes to an hour. Its a rather large variable.

However, I have not made one in ages as I donโ€™t really play IF anymore. I just hang around the forums making bad jokes. So, it may differ from what I have said. If you want to consult someone who is a pro at this, ask Mr. Freecam Wizard himself (@Nate_Schneller).

3 Likes

I take more than a day ๐Ÿ˜‚ so a video I post of a flight is like a flight that was a week ago

Use the QuickTime movie recorder if you have a Mac to plug in to, and then in iMovie, you can adjust the speed using that dial-like button. โ€œCustomโ€ works for me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.