How long did it take you to make your grade?

I’ll start…I’m Grade 2 and I’ve been playing an average about an hour or so every day.
What about you?

3 Likes

Grade 5 been playing since 2013. i try and play for about 2-4 hours a day

3 Likes

Would probably help to mention that I’ve been playing for about 5 or 6 months? Ish? I’d check right now but I’m currently flying… lol

1 Like

im grade 3, bought live in the summer of 2016, bought the game in either 2012 or 2013, play for about 1-3 hours a day :) I don’t play everyday.

2 Likes

I usually try to complete at least one flight per day. 222 hours and 56 minutes currently, I hit grade 4 a while back, not exactly sure when. All in all it didn’t take very long to make grade 4.

2 Likes

The road to Grade 5 is a whole different task lol. Looonngggg Road!

2 Likes

Yeah it sure is, lol. I have 330 landings, 28 flight time and 86 landings in 90 days to go.

2 Likes

No time at all. I had the requirements met before grades were a thing (while standing was in use). So when they designed the grading system I immediately gained grade 4.

2 Likes

It took me about 2 months to reach grade 3 from grade 2. I try to play for 1 hour 45 minutes in the evening, and I average about 40 minutes of flying time in my first period class.

1 Like

I usually fly for an hour or so at my job :-)

1 Like

6 months since I don’t fly much, but yesterday I did kept doing Touch and Goes and made it to the daily leader board with 22k XP in 1 day enough to push me to grade 4

1 Like

I do at least one pattern every day and a full flight every other day

I’m grade No Live:-(
But I do have about 100 hours on Infinite Flight.

How long were you doing touch and goes?

Made it into the leader board with around 163 landings, around 3 to 4 hours

1 Like

That’s dedication man, I can’t do touch and goes for longer than an hour or so.

2 Likes

It took me close to a year to go from 1 to 5.

I personally have a life, so I try to fly once a week.

3 Likes

I took me 4 months to get to grade 4.

Grade 3, took me about a year, i do a few flights a week, like @Ben_Schenk I also have a life