How long did it take for you to get to TL2?

TL2 means member

its granted when you reach trust level 2. Thanks for participating over a period of weeks to truly join our community. You can now send invitations from your user page or individual topics, create group personal messages, and have more likes per day.

4 Likes

It’s automated by a system. With higher trust levels you must be promoted by a moderator.

3 Likes

It took me just less than two months.

2 Likes

Users in the community have “Trust Levels” which equates to your experience level with the forum.

Please note that the numbers indicated in that link are not the same as the community. IFC numbers are not publicized to prevent people from farming for replies, likes, etc.

7 Likes

Took me about 2-3 weeks. I just got it yesterday.

2 Likes

It took me around 4 weeks

3 Likes

Took me 28 days since I started here on the IFC.

2 Likes

I agree with @Claudio,

It’s about being apart of a great community, with people who all share the same or similar interests.
Just keep posting, liking, being a helpful member on the forum and you’ll get there in no time.

2 Likes

I feel like it shouldn’t matter how long it takes you, let alone anyone else’s time. By the time you have reached TL2 you will have a better understanding of the forum, rather than rushing through it. I understand that you want to post events, but with your experience of 15 days visited, I would recommend getting a better understanding of how the forum works.

I’m not trying to make this sound harsh of to throw you off, it’s just some friendly advice. Personally, I rushed into making events and group flights and they never got a turnout of more than 5 people. I simply had no clue what I was doing and how to make an appealing event. Currently, I have an event with over 45 people attending, which I feel is because I knew how to make an appealing event. My advice: keep liking and commenting etc at a regular pace (don’t rush!) and keep an eye of other people’s events (preferably ones with large amounts of people), noting what they do.

-Alpha

4 Likes

It took me about 3 weeks… the first week and a half I wasnt as active as I am know so thats the main reason why…

2 Likes

Took me like a week of being active.

3 Likes

A lot longer than my past impatient self would have liked.

'Nuff Said

4 Likes

It’s not shared for a reason, you get it when you get there, it is specifically not shared so that users aren’t just spamming, or being useless to get there counts up…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.