How long did it take for you to get to TL2?

Hello! Im rather new to the forums and I was looking at how to get to TL2 so I can post events. and I heard they changed that date for how long you’ve been on. So I was wondering if you guys could post how long it took for you in the comments. So I can get an idea for how long I have to wait.

6 Likes

Didn’t take me too long.
Just keep liking, posting, and stay active on the IFC and you’ll get there in no time! :)

19 Likes

There i no given time it just happens :D

7 Likes

You know, this is a topic I feel like people would brag on each other and it is not contributing.

While I understand you are new to the forum, making topics such as when you earned TL2 is useless and would most likely not spark good discusstion

TL is not something we all like to share and some others have taken longer than others to earn TL2, so it may feel uncomfortable for them to learn others have gotten TL2 quicker than them

14 Likes

I agree with @Claudio here.

But I reached TL2 within a few days I think. I don’t really care, as Long as I’m contributing in a positive way to the community 😊😉

8 Likes

A couple days, max.

Technically 9 months counting the part where I didn’t log into the IFC from March 2018 to November 2018.

3 Likes

So it took me 27 days but having a different Trust Level really at the end of the day is no different because you can still post, like, vote, PM and more. Sure having Member is a basic necessity to use the forum. But just be active and following the guidelines and you will be there in no time.

4 Likes

It took me 7 months but at the beginning I wasn’t active, so when I became active near December last year I got TL2 in no time

4 Likes

I just looked at my badges… Basic Jul 18th and Member (TL2) Aug 18th so it only took me 1 month. I am actually surprised my self about this

4 Likes

Does infinite flight not use the default trust level system, because I was wondering the same thing as I meet all the specified requirements but maybe something changed.

4 Likes

No, the forum’s Trust Level requirements have been tweaked from the default ones Discourse provides.

5 Likes

Awh okay, that was what I was wondering.

5 Likes

There are no specified requirements for the TL system because three the forum would then just become a grind just be active to get your TL up

4 Likes

That’s not true.

There are numerical requirements for each Trust Level, they are just not disclosed to forum members.

4 Likes

Yes that’s what’s I meant

5 Likes

It took me about 1 and a half months. Though, I was on almost everyday and made constant contributions people liked.

2 Likes

Anyways thanks guys I know some of you had to step out of your comfort zone for this post. so yeah thanks guys!

1 Like

June 21st-August 1st for me. 👍

2 Likes

One more thing. Do you guys know if once you get to a certain point where you can advance to TL2 to a person do it or does the website do it by itself?

,thanks!

2 Likes

What is TL2?

2 Likes