How Infinite Flight looks on iPhone X

(Hope this allowed)

So tomorrow I’m picking up my iPhone X, upgrading from an iPhone 6S.
I was wondering if someone could post some pictures of how Infinite Flight looks on the iPhone X? Graphics, the notch…etc.
I’ve scoured the internet for photos but can’t seem to find anything.

Sorry off this is a duplicate post!

3 Likes

Search here, not Google. You’ll find your answer.

standby I will take a photo

1 Like

Thanks for the advice buddy. Already done this as per my original post:

I’ve scoured the internet for photos but can’t seem to find anything.

The only result on google images is with the throttle glitch. I’m looking for some high res photos with the glitch sorted.

But thanks for your input, really helpful :)

Sorry mods if this isn’t allowed

4 Likes

Sorry for the low res

Of course…you could find out for yourself, tomorrow! 😊

2 Likes

Thats brilliant mate, thanks. Looks really good, notch doesn’t ruin it at all really. Thanks again!

1 Like

Can I see a screenshot instead of a POV pic

1 Like

Yeah the notch is a smaller sacrifice for the wider screen and higher resolution. I love the phone and hope that you will to!

The screenshots don’t include the notch which is awesome

5 Likes

Here should fill your needs.

Those issues have all been resolved anyway

Yeah I’m so excited to go pick it up. Been working all through summer to get some money together. Will be great to go back to uni with it. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ve heard that it takes a while to get used to but it is fantastically awesome

1 Like

Better hurry up and get it because rumor is that Apple will cease iPhone X production sooner than previous phones due to lack of sales.

4 Likes

It’s a pretty exclusive phone anyway, due to the high price tag. The original rumours were that they were only going to make 10,000 and when they sell out it’s kind of tuff luck

1 Like

IF runs soo smoothly on it! If I had a second phone to use while I’m flying for calls, etc., I would use it all the time!

4 Likes

I had an iPhone 6 before my 6S so this is the first real upgrade I’ve had in nearly 4 years haha

1 Like

Me too, I had a 6S and went to a X. Best decision ever for like a £400 price difference

2 Likes