How I fly Pt 2

Posted about this years ago. I have changed the way I decide where I fly over the years, but I think I have settled how I do this. These are the only rules I have when I am selecting routes:

1. Must be a real flight with the same callsign, aircraft, livery, and route, and gate if I can find it.
  2. I must fly out of the airport I just flew into. I flew into Helsinki a few hours ago, I must fly out of Helsinki to continue.
  3. I cannot return to the airport I just came to unless it is the only flight I can fly that matches the first rule.

I do my best to go to ATC airports, but I try to always be flying when my schedule allows, and it can be hard to time getting into places because I am so busy and often do not know my schedule days in advance.

I have 6000+ hours now on infinite flight and have been tracking the last 3500 or so with a doc with stats a tracking doc if you wanna check it out: Tracking Doc

5 Likes

Hey! It won’t give access to the google doc. Go to share settings, then click anyone on with the link can access.

Should be good now thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Wow, this is really cool!

1 Like

appreciate it man, been working on it for years lol

1 Like

very cool! thanks for sharing!

1 Like

1 Like

Ayyyy thats awesome man

1 Like

wow this is cool might have to do this myself

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.