How I celebrated my 100 subs with the community

Heyho guys!

I hope I can delight you again with yet another great movie from the RednoseHeavy channel on YouTube!

This time I will present you a video which was made on a special occasion for my channel surpassing 100 subscribers after 7 months of existence.

Btw if you don’t know me, I am RednoseHeavy and I’m focusing on creating cinematic movies around Infinite Flight!
I put a lot or work into my uploads and I hope You can appreciate that!

I received a lot of standby and courage from my fellow friends from our Community, You are the best guys!

Just for the protocol:
The shootings for the movies took place in Chile, Northern Spain, Tibet, Southern California, Baja California, Atlantic Ocean (near to Madeira).
All shootings were made in Casual Server to respect and not violate the rules of other servers.

Hope you enjoy!

15 Likes

Great editing, must have taken a while for all the shots. Also a lot of commitment for 100 subs haha. Keep it up!

1 Like

Nowadays people loose the sense to understand the milestone of 100 subscribers. This path wasn’t easy and I can really say that even that small number, well in comparison, means a lot for me as I’ve met on this path people who changed my life.

1 Like

True, besides, you are a lot better creator than a quarter of the clickbaity channels sith a million subs on YT

1 Like

Amazing video. I love the last portion of the formation flights looks amazing.

1 Like

Nice! Lots of hard work went into the flight and editing; well done.

1 Like

This is amazing congratulations and well done!

Subscribed!

1 Like

Congratulations on 100 subs, those are some awesome formation shots, great video!

1 Like

Awesome video!

1 Like

Was there any sound? I couldn’t hear anything.

———> There is sound, starting a minute or two later.

1 Like

That is by far one of the best clip of IF i’ve seen in times!

Congratulations on your 100 subs! 💪

1 Like

Oh, thanks guys for such feedback. That is so touching and means everything!

1 Like

Well, congratulations on your one hundred (100) subscribers and congratulations on a well-edited video showing your gratitude :/

1 Like