How high have you taken the 208

So yesterday i decided to see how high i could take the 208 which ended up at 34,800 but today i wanted to try and beat that. So with an adjustment of fuel round 2 was on!! After leaving EDDH and heading south i made it up to 39,300ft b4 the old girl died on me. It was a long climb but well worth it.Infinite%20Flight_2018-07-07-23-46-03Infinite%20Flight_2018-07-07-23-46-35

11 Likes

The real life ceiling is 25,000, but I since this isn’t real life, I’m not surprised that you took it up higher.

9 Likes

Looks like normal IF realism lol

13 Likes

Well flying inverted in a 747 is realistic for you, so… 🤷‍♂️

20 Likes

Looks like a normal everyday flight to me though…

6 Likes

Yep ceiling is 25,000ft but its just a case of curiosity got the better of me, so had to give it a shot

2 Likes

It’s not possible Cessna 208 so high FL390

In RL no but this is IF so anything could happen

1 Like

This is the realism I was talking about

3 Likes

IF this simulator game not real

U telling me that u have never once gone outside the box? 24/7 i fly with realism but once in a blue moon i like to push the limits is there really that much of a problem with that.

5 Likes

then this means you don’t know him LoL

This game is normal bugs

Pre or post global? My answer will vary depending on the timeframe. 😜

6 Likes

Same, I remember getting the 208 to 40,000 feet in pre global but I can only get it to 32,000 now. I’ll keep trying🤞

1 Like

I remember flying along side you in a 737 while you were in a 208 climbing through like FL370 pre global…man those were the days.

3 Likes

😂 I remember that day. Often had to find new and different things to do while enclosed in regions. Highest I ever made it was to FL410 pre-global.

Post-global never really tried to see how high up I could go. May have to give that a test sooner than later.

7 Likes

Is the big change that it simulates thinner air? I feel like I had an easier time going insanely high pre global…

1 Like

Yeah. That’d be one of the contributing factors. Take into account fuel burn as well as a factor for altitude limitations. Might have a better chance taking off with less than 30% fuel to get up higher.

3 Likes

Or 0% of the fuel 😂

4 Likes