How does voting work?

Hi, can someone please explain voting to me? Do I only ever get 5 votes?? Will my votes be replenished? I’m confused about how it works and would be very grateful if someone could please clarify how the process works.

3 Likes

You as a TL1 member get 5 votes. When you get TL2 you have 10 and 20 votes if you get to TL3. You vote for a feature request that you’d like to see, or you can make one if there isn’t a feature request for something you’d like and you can vote for your own one. Once a vote is used on a feature request, you cannot use it unless you have removed it or the topic gets closed. Once you use up all your votes you cannot vote anymore.

2 Likes

Do you mean voting on features? If so, you only get a set amount of votes, and if a feature cones up that you like, but your out of votes, you need to clear a vote.

Hello! Voting allows you to show an opinion about what’s going to be added into the game.

To answer your questions,

1. You will gain votes as you gain Trust levels

2. Your votes will be replenished if the feature request is closed

How do I get to TL2 I am worried to find out how to get there

You are already TL2 do u mean regular ?

Let’s make this simple with a straight forward answer:

—————————————

Trust Level 2 — Member

Members keep coming back to your community over a series of weeks; they have not only read, but actively participated long and consistently enough to be trusted with full citizenship.

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Infiniteflight can make changes, but those are the basic requirements. It also depends on how useful you are on the forum, par example: if you post the wrong discussions in wrong topics or offend a community member, you won’t be getting anywhere. It has to do with maturity and how much you contribute, which isn’t just liking.

Happy flying! 👨‍✈️

Ace out! ✌️

Yes I meant regular

That’s much harder to get and can take up to months, only good role models and active users are regulars

1 Like

I’m not sure not anyone can be a regular only the most active.

1 Like

Those aren’t the requirements. The IFC uses modified requirements that are undisclosed to users to prevent TL farming.

1 Like

I literally mentioned that they can, and what contributions you need to do.

They are talking about regular not member .

Yes, they can change them. And they did. Which means the requirements you listed are incorrect.

We went from a voting question to increasing trust levels. Tim has provided the answer you’re looking for:

1 Like