How does the IFATC training happen?

Just wondering how long does it take to get to IFATC and is it hard? And is it worthy, all the training lessons and exams, i dont (speak) good English but i am very curious about being an expert controller…

Hello,

IFATC training takes as long as you make it take in a sense. If you put in hard work and dedication towards practicing and learning the skill of controlling on the Expert Server then your process will be a lot quicker compared to someone that either doesn’t have much time to practice what they are learning, or choses not to for one reason or another.

It certainly is worth the effort to join the IFATC team and it is one of, if not the best things I’ve done since joining the community and playing Infinite Flight.

The IFATC team is full of a great bunch of people, with like-minded interests and passions.

I recommend taking a read of this topic linked below if you are interested in applying and commencing your IFATC journey:

Let us know if you have any more questions or concerns.

Take care!

4 Likes

I’m going through the training right now. It’s not easy but great learning. The trainers are also very knowledgeable and helpful. I certainly think it’s worth it

5 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree, the team was very supportive and super helpful for me when I achieved Radar certification. A truly rewarding experience that reaffirms their dedication to grow the team of controllers. 🙌

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.