How does ATC work in Expert sever( 20.1)

This is really a question but does anyone have gameplay of Expert on 20.1 so I can see how the ATC works now with the sids and stars and the center also how does center work and when should you tune into it.

1 Like

here;s something that should help you ;)

1 Like

Hi there!

Our 20.1 update has a whole host of new features. These substantially increase the realism of the simulator. We understand these may be new for you, so we have created a host of new YouTube tutorials , plus a brand new in-depth guide that talks you through all these is to know about Infinite Flight and how to use it. You can find this below!

Thanks!

infiniteflight.com

User Guide | Infinite Flight

We’ve put together a collection of help documents for Infinite Flight pilots, and ATC to help you get flying or controlling.

3 Likes

I’m doing a lot of learning while flying ATC have been very patient and helpful since the update was released.

1 Like

This post should help.

2 Likes

Oh thank the lord because I’m so afraid to fly and get a violation because I might mess up

Thank you this is really helping

As long as you follow their instructions you’ll be fine. Any incorrect terminology and they’ll correct you. Enjoy your flying!-Will

1 Like

I’m going to fly tonight or tomorrow morning can’t wait

1 Like

I would recommend Practicing in TS some of the guys controlling are fairly learning quickly so it should give you an idea of what to do before you enter the Expert server and enjoy the game

1 Like

That what I have been doing learning something new every day

1 Like

Hi there!

Our 20.1 update has a whole host of new features. These substantially increase the realism of the simulator. We understand these may be new for you, so we have created a host of new YouTube tutorials, plus a brand new in-depth guide that talks you through all these is to know about Infinite Flight and how to use it. You can find this below!

Thanks!