How do YOU think global will be paid for? [POLL]

How do YOU think global is going to be paid for, or how do you think it should be paid for?

• Pay once and have Global forever
  • Global comes with your live subscription
  • Global subscriptions e.g. $4.99 a month
  • Buy seperate regions/countries/continents all around the world
  • Or - GLOBAL IS FREE!!!

0 voters

I just would like your opinion on this, just for mine and others info/knowledge.

😀👍👍👍

3 Likes

Does it matter what we think… not being rude but honestly?

7 Likes

I just wanted to see people’s opinions on this…

No big deal.

2 Likes

Whoever voted global is free it wont be

12 Likes

I kinda figured that, all the hard work IF and it’s community have put into this makes it deserve to be paid for.

Why would global be free? It’s taken one hecl of a long time and one heck of alot of work. Thas a pointless option to choose.

4 Likes

Just a point… They cannot charge extra for global unless they refund everyone for the live we use now?

1 Like

I believe this is speculation but WHATEVER.

Anyway, I think Global will be free, but that they’re going to up the Live & Live+ prices by 10-15$ or 5-10£.

2 Likes

Really hoping pay once, even better is free.

But I doubt that.

3 Likes

I think it’s gonna be okay once. But a hefty pay once. Not the price of just an airplane, but like 15-20 dollars.

2 Likes

I hope it comes with Live +

1 Like

I hope it’s a one-time payment… I voted FREE!!
xD

2 Likes

How do u know

1 Like

It is a very intriguing question , i will be very interested to see hit happens.

I think it would be free since

remember when Laura made the 'region’s function a comment line? this means that there will be no more regions and charging X units of money for global on top of an app which is paid which get them no downloads at all

feel free to critique

3 Likes

I think that those who are currently speculating on price by making threads about it will have to pay tenfold the average. 💰🤑

4 Likes

Boy, I really hopr it’s free but I have to be realistic…Maybe it will be the winning option.

It will be paid with…money.

It’s not going to be free

@King101, wanna do my Laundry for a year for no pay? Yeah I didn’t think so.