How do you sign up for a live subscription?

So i was wondering how do i get a live subscription so i can be ATC and have pro subscription airports and idk how someone plzz tell me

A live subscription and pro subscription is the same thing. Open the Infinite Flight app, go to fly online and sign up I with a Google or Facebook account. Once you’ve signed up, you will be able to purchase the subscriptions.

Prices - US Dollars:

A Yearly Subscription is: $79.99
A Six Month Subscription is: $49.99
A Monthly Subscription is: $9.99

Prices - Euros:

A Yearly Subscription is: 84.99€
A Six Month Subscription is: 54.99€
A Monthly Subscription is: 10.49€

Android:

You will need a valid Facebook or Google account to sign up for a subscription. Subscriptions can be used on any supported device as long as it is not being signed in by more than one user. Google PlayStore customers can now purchase a subscription with a redeem card and store account balances. The subscriptions will automatically renew but can be cancelled from your PlayStore account at the Infinite Flight app page.

Apple:

iTunes customers can use redeem cards or account credits without a credit card to purchase a Pro Subscription. iTunes customers will renew automatically, but can be cancelled from your iTunes account.

2 Likes

Click down to where it says sign up. Good luck and happy flying! 👍🏻

4 Likes

The prices in the UK:

Monthly: £9:49
6-Monthly: £46.99
Yearly: £74.99

Hi, I am Ethan I am new and still figuring this out but how do I get a subscription, I am playing on an IPad and have iTunes money. It would be wonderful if you can get back to me soon!

Hey there Ethan!

To purchase, Open the Infinite Flight app, go to fly online and sign up (or sign in if you already have an account) with a Google or Facebook account. Once you’ve signed up, you will be able to purchase the subscriptions. Select the live option on the opening screen and ou can choose a plan.

Prices - US Dollars:

A Yearly Subscription is: $79.99
A Six Month Subscription is: $49.99
A Monthly Subscription is: $9.99

Prices - Euros:

A Yearly Subscription is: 84.99€
A Six Month Subscription is: 54.99€
A Monthly Subscription is: 10.49€

Android:

You will need a valid Facebook or Google account to sign up for a subscription. Subscriptions can be used on any supported device as long as it is not being signed in by more than one user. Google PlayStore customers can now purchase a subscription with a redeem card and store account balances. The subscriptions will automatically renew but can be cancelled from your PlayStore account at the Infinite Flight app page.

Apple:

iTunes customers can use redeem cards or account credits without a credit card to purchase a Pro Subscription. iTunes customers will renew automatically, but can be cancelled from your iTunes account.

Ok, thank you for getting back!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.