How do you pay for your membership

I was just wondering because I don’t renew my subscription every month, and most of the players in infinite flight are kids?

3 Likes

I usually pay from my monthly savings (given by my parents). As I don’t buy Pro every month, so I can save on certain months.

Some of my friends here afford it by doing part-time jobs. Which they can get money to buy their Pro subscription.

8 Likes

Okay this is a bit hard to decipher, so what are you looking for from us?

How could you go a month without a subscription? I’d be lost, walking in circles, growing a white beard and sleeping under a tree otherwise!

47 Likes

What I did was brought a yearly one with an iTunes card. Yearly Subscriptions are alot cheaper in the long run

6 Likes

Nothing just wondering

I pay the $105 every year, using money that I’ve earned from having a job 🙃

12 Likes

Thank you for your responses everyone

1 Like

Like @Jake_Stopher (and I assume many others) I maintain a job and pay for it that way.

I’m thinking yearly is the best option in my opinion.

4 Likes

My parents usually renew the subscription for my birthday

4 Likes

Well typically I use money.

16 Likes

Umm, you save people from fires?

Not really beard-growing to me XD

Anyways, I get my yearly subscription thanks to my birthday XD
My birthday wish would be a renewal to IF PRO

1 Like

I Save birthday money and money i get from jobs around the neighborhood (shoveling in winter)(mowing lawns) i usually buy the monthly because paying for the year all at once is too much for me

2 Likes

Really? I mail bushels of potatoes into FDS for my subscription. Or birthday money. That works too

10 Likes

Instead of paying $80, I just bribe @anon66442947 with 80 six-packs of his favorite beer…

5 Likes

I do chores and help around the house so I can get enough money to pay for a yearly. I don’t have to worry right now as the next time I have to renew is June 2019. :)

1 Like

Bro you live in Alaska you’re suppose to use fish and seal oil for payment

3 Likes

I’m sorry. My polar bear broke into my igloo and ate it all. lol

7 Likes

My parents support me flying on IF so they pay for it. If you really think about it, it’s only 22 cents a day.

Simple. I used part of my money to buy three years’ of yearly Global pro when there was a discount when it first came out. So i am set for three years with global without having to pay. How did I pay? Well you see sir I have a job.

That is probably a lot more than $80 there. He is sure ripping you off there bud.

1 Like