How do you guys play Infinite Flight?

What is your setup for infinite flight? I’m assuming most people just play on their phone, but I’m sure some people found a way to stream it to their tv/computer etc.

I’m just curious, if you do have a unique setup to play Infinite Flight, what is it? Include pictures if possible. It would be appreciated if you explain your setup too. I want to be able to play IF on a tv/computer screen but I’m not sure how to!

2 Likes

I think if you used castscreen like Mark Denton does when he makes tutorials☺☺☺

2 Likes

I am on an iPhone. I think you can only do that with androids.

2 Likes

I just simulate on my Galaxy S7, perfect for me

2 Likes

I use appowersoft screen recorder where you can record the screen of the iPad/iPhone/iPod onto your computer. But only on occasion.

Try this☺ Streaming to a tv

Well I fly for one.

1 Like

This program looks promising. Thanks for the help.

My setup is an iPhone 6, a charger, a couch, and a place away from my brother (eg. my locked room).

9 Likes

My setup: RCA voyager 2, a charger, and a bed (sometimes I play downstairs) but I play it before I go to bed

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

On my mac by using QuickTime Player to view

1 Like

-iPad Mini running IF
-Logitech Extreme3D Pro Joystick
-MacBook Pro running Quick Time Player for bigger screen and LiveFliight Connect

Used to prop up my tablet and use a joystick occasionally, but now pretty much just use my tablet alone. Nexus 9.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Occasionally I use QuickTime on my Mac for a bigger screen. I’ll also usually have the appropriate charts that I need if I’m doing a flight.

If you use a iPad or apple device. You can purchase a Apple TV and hook it up to your TV.
This will allow you to wirelessly project what is on your apple device onto the television live.

1 Like

My usual setup is using my iPad Pro and headphones for IF, and then I have another iPad to the side for communication/information if I happen to need it.
Occasionally I will use Live Flight Connect to connect my yoke, rudder, and throttle hardware.

4 Likes

I was about to say: this is a duplicate

3 Likes