How do you deal with misbehaving pilots on ATC Playground?

Hey there. I sometimes have problems with misbehaving pilots at WMKK who completely ignore ATC instructions, land on the wrong runway “crashing” into incoming traffic. Other pilots have to be told to go around, which makes them angry because they have to abort a perfectly good approach while they didn’t do anything wrong, and they start ignoring ATC as well.

How would you deal with that? Repeated instructions, “please follow instructions”, and finally “check help pages” don’t help. After multiple attempts I end up just ignoring those pilots flying in random patterns and landing at random runways.

Am I correct that ATC have no way to deal with those pilots, and cannot ghost or report them unless they are on the Advanced server?

2 Likes

You can report. Hit the report button. Press “Controller rating too low” or whatever it is. It may not say it but you did report them.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know, thanks. I assumed the button doesn’t work if it says “controller rating too low”.

1 Like

I have no idea why that was put there, but ignore it! It will report the user, no matter what!

Usually when i hear an atc send please follow instructions and i see a disruptive pilot on pg, I’ll add to the report. From what i know, it takes 3 reports on pg to ghost them.

I normally ignore them like they dont exist after reporting, then go about my routine of clearing people. Although this looks very unrealistic ,i rather deny them the service they want.

2 Likes

Yep, I do that too.

And then I find out where they live and hunt them down with a pack of wild dogs.

2 Likes

press the report button

1 Like