How do you choose your next flight?

How do y’all choose your next flight? Does it have to be from the last airport you landed at or are you following atc schedule etc?

1 Like

I normally do a long haul into the main airport (atc schedule) then do a few small flights in and around the main airport for the day

2 Likes

I just fly whatever route I feel like usually.

Currently I’m doing my own challenge where I fly every single Palm Springs route into Palm Springs.

2 Likes

For me I just fly what ever. I am working on connecting my new hub, Atlanta :D

I made this list, and just kinda fly when I can.
I’m flying currently KATL → PHNL

@Butter575 dose this upset you? :>
Delta MD-11 yes

2 Likes

My selection process is typically centered around an airport i’ve been to, whether it be flying out or simply passing by

From there it’s whatever i feel like doing

Nice! I usually feel like I need to find a realistic route from the airport I ended my last flight. Don’t really get to fly into the atc hubs that often

How did you add the headers? I have just a bunch of random routes on my Apple notes. I want to organize it better

Can you show me your exact format? Also, how do you find all the distances for these flights?

I just used google earth and had the unit as NM

1 Like

It does. At least you won’t be flying to KPSP in your plane any time soon 😈

2 Likes

It’s more realistic to do from the route airport

I’m going in FR24 and just looking for a flight, and making it as real as possible

2 Likes

How did you add the lines under the headings?

ayo KATL-KRDM in a MD11? as a fellow Central Oregon resident we both know the MD11 doesn’t fit. (i guess you could but the taxiways aren’t big enough)

I’m pretty sure he’s done it before

1 Like

I mean it’s possible just not…realistic…

1 Like

Flightradar24

1 Like

Hehehe. Thought we might not see that?

1 Like

I always fly out of where i last flew into on expert server. Training Server i dont usually keep track/do whatever i feel like.

1 Like

For me, it depends! If I’m grinding for landings, I have a set route that I fly. But if I’m just flying around, I use the random route generator which is on the FPLtoIF website.