How do you become a moderator?

How would you become one if you wanted to?

Be one who helps, knows the forum, and possibly doesnt ask (that I cant necessarily confirm of course, but a sure step in the wrong direction).

1 Like

See Here:

6 Likes

You just get selected…

Asking isn’t the way to get it, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Oh ok thanks didn’t know.

He didn’t really ask though… he kinda just asked how one would become one.

I heard you have to pay them to become a mod đź‘€

jk

I’m just kidding lol

Laugh out loud.

First, you must travel into the deep bowels of Allegheny National Forest in search of a white-tailed deer. Set up shop in a tree and get your blind configured. Lie in wait for a while, perhaps a few days, until you nail one. Climb down from the blind and move to skin the carcass, draining enough blood in the process to fill a small vial - this is very important.

After your hunt is over, emerge out of the wilderness and get on a plane west to San Francisco, California, not to be confused with San Fransokyo. Walk to the Golden Gate Bridge and smear the vial of deer blood across the metal trusses holding the bridge together. Once you’ve done so, chant “moderator, moderator, moderator” to the skies above you and perform the rain dance of the Menominee Indian tribe of Wisconsin.

In a few days, it’ll rain. When it does, retrieve the tablet you use to play Infinite Flight and hold it up high against the elements, offering it as a sacrifice to the gods. So much would your offering resonate that an email ping would make its way to the servers of Infinite Flight LLC, notifying them of your fervent actions. Only then will you be under the company’s watchful eye, flagging you as a devotee to everything the community stands for. Whether or not it’s on a ban list or mod list, I cannot specify.

After this has occurred, it is your responsibility to make a charitable donation each week while you wait, possible suggestions including the Salvation Army or the Society of Secret Santas. Ensure you bellow “moderator boogaloo, moderator shoogaloo” as you willingly part ways with the cash, the latter preferably placed in an unmarked brown paper bag and deposited at the back of the charity’s physical location where workers cannot find it. This is for documentation purposes.

After all is said and numerous weeks have passed, enough karma should have built up within your physical presence to receive a place on a list of some kind. That’s as much as I can help you with - the rest is on you.

~ Courtesy of Josh ;)

42 Likes

I knew you had something up your sleeve

Its indirect, sure. But asking how is implying that you’re willing to go through the process of trying to become one.

That’s how you become a tester though.

Asking how to get mod isn’t helping your chances.

6 Likes

Either way, there aren’t any solid requirements to become a moderator, only a form of leadership and knowledge of the forum; like searching for topics before creating

1 Like

You didn’t hear? The updated criteria include the ability to be able to do perfect handstands. Also, check this out.

There are… but I’ll leave you to figure out what those requirements are. ;)

18 Likes