How do people who do not have an IFC account communicate in Expert Server?

I just flew the Chicago-Los Angeles route. There is an American Airlines B772 that did not send any taxi and take-off instructions in Unicom. Then he/she quickly taxied to the runway where I landed. And plan to take off before I leave the runway. I think this is outrageous. This is in the Expert server. I have only seen this kind of operation in casual and training servers. However, he does not have an IFC account. I am not angry at this. But this can also be a shortcoming in online flight. Hope it can be reasonably improved. In case such incidents happen again. Otherwise, it will have the same nature as the training server without ATC control.🤨

Welcome everyone to discuss

1 Like

To be on the IFC you have to be at least 13 years old. That’s one constraint that the Expert Server doesn’t have.
Also, not everyone may want to/be able to create an IFC account.

3 Likes

Yeah I know But there will always be people who do not follow the rules lol

There are a lot of people who are not part of IFC but for the most part they are vary professional. But never heard of a situation like this.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there will always be bad apples that spoil the bunch. Some pilots think that without IFATC present, they can do whatever they want.

Hopefully, you won’t have to experience this again, but one day, they’ll try that, and a Moderator or ATC Supervisor will be there too. Karma has a weird way of catching up 😉

8 Likes