How do I view my "trust" level

Hi!

I’m new to the Infinite Flight Community, but I just got into Expert Server, and I would love to get into IFATC, but I saw one of the requirements is to have a certain “trust” level. What does this mean and where do I see the requirements for “trust” levels?

Cheers!

Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and then click on your name two times. Underneath you bio you should see “Trust Level XXX”. Or you can click on your profile picture next to any message you have sent.

edit: I believe you are Trust Level 0 because you have just joined. Keep posting and being part of the community. You’ll reach Trust Level 2 in no time! :)

Here are a few links to help you out:

2 Likes

You can’t see the requirements for the trust level has the staff doesn’t say what they are but like, post and contribute and you’ll be there in no time

He only needs trust level 1 for ATC

Alright you have the answer so close the topic.

1 Like
  1. Click your logo in the top right
  2. Click your username
  3. Click summary
  4. Click the button in the top right that says expand
  5. Then you should see on your profile “Trust Level XXX”
2 Likes

What if he has another question? You don’t dictate what is closed and what is open. Even then, next time please use the flag feature.

Welcome to the community @Astreal, hope you have a good time here! Glad to hear you want to join IFATC, good luck!

5 Likes

Thanks for all the helpful answers!

I do appreciate it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.