How do I tell a plane to choose another rwy to land on?

Enter downwind Rwy 27…if they don’t comply, just work with those who comply. I’ve seen people in GRADES 4&5 ignore ATC on TS1!

TS1 is just TS1 not the advanced server

I’m waiting for the pratical test. I see forward to the day I will pass.

1 Like

Can’t wait to be IFATC so that I can ghost disorderly pilots

I would have assumed you couldn’t wait to be ATC in order to assist pilots in the safe conveyance of aircraft, passengers or materials from one place to another. Remember, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

6 Likes

That too. To help pilots who obey ATC (Expert server)

1 Like

People flying on expert are most likely serious pilot, you rarely have these cases happen on expert. But be more prepared before applying for IFATC!

1 Like

I give Bfinley1255 right. Absolut!
And understand Kizzyjet
I will be honest… sometimes It will had given me some form of pleasure to could’t gost a terrorist there starts to spam the controller whit 100 Go around messages, just because they couldn’t get there will.

I have experienced numurous times that WSSS is really crazy during rush hour 😂. Including players who arent following instructions and taking off without clearance. Some people also dont understand pattern instructions.

I think this is a good command in case they listen to you

And this if they disobey your instructions

This can only be used when they use a wrong command for a different purpose 😊

1 Like

A pattern instructuon to the correct runway, should be sufficient for a pilot.

If he keeps coming inbound to his runway, then yes, ‘please follow instructions’ and refer to help pages. But he probably made up his mind to ignore you…

3 Likes

Here you go buddy these will teach you everything you need to know.

1: pattern instruction
2: please follow the instructions
3: Check help pages
4: wait for clearance before landing
5: sadly: when able exit the runway
The planes will continue to land on the wrong runway but you will improve your ability with the commands…

As has been stated before, give an enter left/right downwind instruction with a sequence, then clear. However, if you are serious about joining IFATC, contact a scout to assure that you are on the right track. I can’t stress the importance of that enough. Old habits die hard, so make sure you’re following correct procedures.

I get the same problem, people, KSNA COMMERCIAL RUNWAY IS 20R, NOT 20L!

Problem solved! I had now passed the test to become a IFATC on the expert server.

2 Likes

@Dashsolpher1 that’s incorrect. If somebody is flying ‘straight in’ to runway 09, the command ATC should give is NOT ‘enter straight in runway 27’, it would be, as stated above ‘enter right downwind runway 27’

It’s not possible to ‘enter straight in’ from the opposite direction to the airport. That is the incorrect instruction to give in that scenario. You need to instruct the aircraft to enter the downwind leg, then they can turn base, then final.

hmm, seeing as this is being stated a lot I better check again. The ATC video says, in the case of a runway change to say “enter straight in.” I apologize about giving bad info, and thanks for the check.

1 Like

The use of the ‘enter straight in’ command in that situation is probably referring to parallel runways, where there is a sidestep required, or the aircraft is still outside the ILS cone and therefore already flying ‘straight in’

In the KSAN scenario above, it’s more appropriate to give the ‘enter downwind’ command due to the aircrafts position at that time

2 Likes

Hawaii and Caribbean regions work as well.

1 Like