How do I put a Google Form on a Weebly website?

Hey!

I’m making a new website for my VA and I was wondering how I can implement a google form. All help is appreciated!

You will need the embedding code.

Maybe this could help ?

5 Likes

How am I able to get that?

Just put the link to the form on the website.

Maybe by adding HTML section then put a sort of integration code

Okay go onto the form and in the top right corner click that paper plane. Once you have done that click the arrows facing different directions and then copy that code.

1 Like

I know there is officially no way to stop you, but as this is an Infinite Flight community, wouldn’t it be better to simply google it or ask in a technology forum? :)

1 Like

@GoofierLeek when you go to share the forum click get embed code. This should show a code, copy and paste the code onto your site just as text. The form should then display.

Weebly gives you the option to insert a google form where you want already, does it not? The last time I checked, it worked for me, if you could stand by I could try and play around with it :)

I think it says it in the title ;)

3 Likes

I mean pretty sure Weebly gives you a tool to put it in. If not, go to the Google form, press share, press HTML, then copy and paste the HTML into an HTML tool in Weebly.

I say no to Virtual Airlines. No one runs them properly. In the olden days of the community you could go through the communities new topics and read topics that were enjoyable. Now you’re bound to come across a VA topic. Join my campaign to get rid of all unnecessary things from Infinite Flight including VA’s. Join the revolution. #Make Infinite Flight Great Again.

It’s infinite flight related as long that he ask about creating a website for a Virtual Airline. He is looking for guys like us who have created websites, that’s for social reasons that a community does exist…

Guys this isn’t the best place to talk about VA acceptances or not.

IF you like VA, enjoy to talk about the topic
If you don’t, respect people who likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.