How do I purchase a new subscription with a new account?

I’ve decided I want to start fresh with infinite flight and clear my history. I created a new google account so I can purchase a subscription on the new account. I was planning on cancelling the subscription with my old account so I’m able to buy it on the new one. However, when I try to login with the new account, it says you do not have a subscription. Purchase one or contact help. I cant seem to find an option to buy a new subscription. Is there any way I can delete my old account and replace the subscription with a new one? Thanks

Hey! Not seeing a subscription on a new account is quite common. Try these steps:

1. Log out of your IF account
  2. Close Infinite Flight
  3. Restart your device
  4. Reopen Infinite Flight
  5. Tap ‘Fly Online!’

If you have tried and tested this to no avail, please let us know.

1 Like

I have tried these steps, I think the best way is to remove an account from IF, then put a subscription on the new account. But how do I do that?

1 Like

I don’t think doing that with your own hands is quite possible. I think a Staff member could handle your request.

2 Likes

Ok I’m going to try one more time, but if it still doesn’t work ill contact one. Thanks for your help :)

2 Likes

No problem, glad I could at least attempt to help you.

If you want you can send a PM to @schyllberg and on your old account he can give you a fresh start without cancelling your old subscription, if you want to save money.

Ok will do, thanks.

1 Like