How do I make timelapse?

how do I make an IF timelapse without screen recording for a couple hours?

Screen record it I’d say and or use recording apps, then when editing speed video Time up until landing bring it back to normal speed ( recommended time lapses speed 0.75) or (0.25)

Good luck is all I can say. There isn’t a way to speed up an IF replay, or get it into your camera roll.

Hey there follow this tutorial and you will know how

1 Like

Long story short, you kinda have to record the screen for hours. Check out this guide on how to time lapse!

1 Like

I know how to make the timelapse but I didnt want to screen record for hours.

You’ll have to screen record for hours. There’s no other alternative at the moment.

1 Like

Via files n then it gets difficult:)

1 Like

This man knows what he’s saying so I’d listen to advice and or what he says :)

2 Likes

Exactly. I know you probably can, but as you say, isn’t the easiest thing.

1 Like

ya youre right it wouldnt work for timelapses because you dont really want to timelapse the touchdown or takeoff.

Here’s a feature request to add a time lapse function in-game. You can go vote for it, and hope that it gets added in the future.

2 Likes

okay thanks for the help.

If you want to avoid having big files or screen recording for a long time, you can connect your phone screen to you computer and use a time lapse screen recorder like this one for Windows or this one for Mac, both are open source and free. They basically take a picture of your computers screen ever so often, and then play it back as a video. You might have to speed up the final video to make it look smoother, but other then that it worked fine for the one that I did.

1 Like

thanks, my computer is old though.

1 Like

That’s not good 😂 sorry for replying like 20000 days later

1 Like

Ok, but how can I do so the controls don’t come?

2 Likes

Just put your finger on the screen for a bit then they will go do the same thing again so they can come back

2 Likes

yeah, thank you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.