How do I know when these violations will be gone?

So I’ve been playing for about 4 years on and off and I’ve recently become pretty good but I can’t join an VA’s or use the advanced servers cause I have a few to many violations. How do I know when these will be gone because I really would like to get more involved with the community but can’t until they’re gone. Thanks!

1 Like

You can easily do more landings out offset the impact of the violations. 14 more landings without new violations will get you back to grade 2.

5 Likes

I don’t believe there really is a way to check other than looking at your log book and seeing the dates of your violations.

Other than that a possible way to get to Grade 2 is to get a one to one ration. So you need 43 landings and I believe you should be Grade 2. After that I believe you need a .50 ration to get to Grade 3. That means if you were to stay at 43 violations you would need a total of 86 landings.

PS: This assumes that you don’t get any more violations and you meet the rest of the requirements.

4 Likes

Awesome. Thanks so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.