How do I go even further as a controller now in IF?

I have 432 operations, mostly as TRACON in TS, I want to bring my ATC career in IF to a higher level, what can I do? I saw so many groups and I feel confused.

2 Likes

I mean if your down you could become an IFATC. You will need to take a test, but if you pass you can control on the expert server!

1 Like

Once you reach 500 ops, and meet all others you can apply gor IFATC!

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/infinite-flight-atc-recruiting/217147/3

How hard is the test? Do i have to memorize all the separations between different types of aircraft or some stuff even harder?

I realy dont know, you would want to talk to someone who has taken it…

I took it! You need 80% to pass and I got 60%. I have over a thousand ATC operations and have done ATC for a while now. I read the radar control manual V4 and watched every tutorial. Most of the test has to do with pattern work. So base it off of that…

2 Likes

The test shouldn’t be to hard.
We test your ability to properly control an airfield of 4-5 aircraft. This includes (but isn’t limited to) patternwork, sequencing, inbound entry, ground awareness, awareness in the air (go arounds, etc.), and transitions.

1 Like

All you really have to know for the test is sequencing, the different parts of a pattern (Downwinds) and that kind of stuff.

I would recommend contacting a recruiter and then a trainer

1 Like

Also, there’s a practical test. The first is a knowledge test. The practical test you actually have to control 4-5 planes in the pattern in the game. An ATC moderator or something will watch you and score you off of that. Like good, fair, mediocre, bad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.