How do I get violations?

I’m new to infinite flight live and for the last 3 weeks I’ve been trying to violations to get to grade to 2 I’ve read reports and stuff and followed them but the game doesn’t give me violations.

Long story short, you don’t want to get violations. The fewer violations that you have, the better. Getting violations will impact the servers that you can participate on. I will link useful sources regarding violations below.

Our Training Server requirements have recently changed. This change was put into effect to ensure a proper transition from the casual server and to encourage proper behavior. Please see this post for the Training Server Requirements:

Our Expert Server requirements have recently changed. This change was put into effect to ensure a professional and expert environment for those who wish to enjoy a realistic simulator experience. Please see this post for the new Expert Requirements:

Please read carefully and let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you!

How to avoid getting violations

12 Likes

Getting Violations is not something that you would like to get. There is nothing good in it.

There are a few ways to get violations:
•Overspeed (250Knots or More Under 10,000Feet)
•Taxi To Fast (30Knots Or More on Ground)
•Aerobatics (Within Vacinity Of Airport)

These are just a little of them, if you keep breaking these violations in a session you may get ghosted which you DONT WANT TO HAPPEN. Have A Good Day!