How do I get TL2? I like and Post A lot

Just keep posting. Read here the requirements for TL’s

3 Likes

I have done all this tho.

And you haven’t visited the community for 15 days yet. I think this I why you aren’t TL2.

1 Like

Ok but how do I see this?

Actually, IFC uses different stats that are not disclosed to the public

5 Likes

I did. I had a look.

I’m sorry, I understood you wrong. You can see all your stats in your profile. Click on the summary section and you will find some information about yourself.

2 Likes

I need to be on for 6 more days. Thanks Guys!

1 Like

Always welcome here! Patience is the key ;)

1 Like

@Matt_Croatia001

Listen to me LOUD AND CLEAR

You’ll get their soon mate, for me Honest experience: It just came out of no where and I was like so happy that I probably even ignored people but I was just like you and I always thought “ya ya ya these people saying (you’ll get there soon)” and I’m sorry to the people but please

It will take time

1 Like

Not sure if that’s what will get you to TL2. As some fellow members already stated, the requirements are different from the ones discourse has published. You just have to be active and contribute in a positive way. Anything else has already been covered in the first topic @Edivan_dcds linked above.

1 Like

Thank you!

This is the only topic you should be reading regarding this.
The requirements are not the same as the ones you listed. The requirements for TL2 in here is not public knowledge, and are very different from the default ones.

2 Likes

Thanks! I already looked at it

If you did, why did you post this? ;)

When someone posted on HERE on my topic! ;)

Okay, so what are the requirements for TL2 on this community? When will you reach TL2? :)

2 Likes

I was also very impatient, but I just kept on contributing to the community and I just got there!

3 Likes

Keep reading, writing, flying, driving, turning, learning, cleaning, walking,asking, answering, kidding, joking, running, waiting, mailing, replying, feeling, falling, working and you can be TL2.5.

3 Likes