How do I get my Violations to landings ratio down?

Hello IFC
I am very close to reaching grade 4 all I have to do is try to cut down my violations to landings ratio and I was wondering how do I get my current number below 25%?

Get more landings ;)

Touch and goes are handy for this.

3 Likes

Thanks I do have a few more landings that I need to do

Also don’t get more violations 🙃

2 Likes

Just divide your number of violations by the ratio needed (0.25) to get the number of required landings.

2 Likes

I always try my best to not get violations most of my current violations are from my early days on Training Server😜

3 Likes

Just keep flying and avoid getting violations. Is this a troll joke?

2 Likes

Well to be honest I actually didn’t know how to cut down my Violations to landings ratio😂

2 Likes

Well now you know

1 Like

The best advice I have is go into the casual server and do touch and goes. Quickest way is to takeoff, turn sharply around and come into land. Takes practice, but it gives you a ton of landings if you get good at it. Oh, and you won’t have any restrictions because you’re in casual.

2 Likes

If you have low number of landings with a low number of vios, Touch n goes are the way to go. For people like me with lots of landings and a bit of vios stacked up, it’s just better to wait. I have a 57:710 ratio. When doing the math, increasing the landings is ridiculous and waiting is a lot better. Good luck on Grade 4!

1 Like

It’s basic math, not witchcraft.

If the number is violations divided by landings, obviously the number will be lower the larger landings count is relative to violations.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.