How do I create my own virtual community

I am newer to infinite flight. I have never been involved in the IF community until now and I already love it. I would like to create my own Virtual airline community like how FedEx VA is and etc. I’d love to do a private charter company like NetJets. How would I do that however?

1 Like

Hey there!

You can click this link to fill out an application form to make your own airline. Please note you have to meet the requirements

Also, just to let you know NetJets is on the list as a banned virtual airline name due to copyright. You can create your own VA name also. Doesn’t have to be realistic.

You can check the list of banned virtual airline’s here

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Glad to see you’re enjoying yourself here.

The following are the requirements needed to be a Virtual Airline/Organization CEO:

• “Member” trust level (TL2) forum account. This must be the CEO’s own account. VA specific accounts can only be made once your VA is certified. You are currently a new user (TL0). You need to get to TL1 (basic user) and then TL2 (member) to start your own VA.

• Knowledge and experience of the VA community. The IFVARB expects applicants to understand how the IFC VA community works and ideally know people who are a part of it. ‘Experience’ is a loose term; experience in a staff team for a VA is ideal but being part of a VA as a pilot or other member may be enough to qualify you. The IFVARB will also consider applicants who may not have been apart of a VA specifically but have a good forum presence and/or have been active on the forum for a long time. Each applicant is considered through their experience statement.

• New for this year: a website is now required when applying for a new Virtual Airline or Organization.

• A good level of maturity. The IFVARB will assess this from your conduct when messaging IFVARB admins and staff, your general conduct on the forum, and in some cases will consult the moderation team for advice. There is no age limit, however, they can reject applicants based on their maturity alone.

• Ensuring that it is not on the list of disallowed VAs or on the list of reserved VAs. Infinite Flight has, in the past, been contacted by various airlines about copyright violations and asking that VA’s cease operations. You can find the list of banned VAs here:

Ok thank you so much

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.