How do I contact a developer?

G’day all, as you may have heard I am making a flash cards topic for infinite flight and need very detailed information, so I was just wondering how I contact the developers at IF to get very detailed information.

Not sure if this is the correct category

Most of the aircraft use real life data. Just simply go to the aircraft manufacturers page for more information.

3 Likes

Hi there Qantas094 have you watch the tutorials on Infinite Flight YouTube channel to get information about this

1 Like

I have already got the information from their tutorials.

Well if you have done that I dont see a reason for you to want to contact a dev about this

1 Like

Because I don’t have every aircraft.

We recommend you do not contact a developer as their time is precious, and we prefer if they spend their time working on new airplanes. If you really need, contact a moderator by contacting the moderator group.

3 Likes

@Qantas094

Mind me asking what information it is that you’re after? Is it actual coding info or is it more to do with the aircraft themselves? We here might be able to help with the latter :)

1 Like

The aircraft themselves

If you have a question for a developer, by all means, message one of them! Anyone with a staff title on the community can help answer your inquiries.

2 Likes

What sort of data for your cards are you looking for?

1 Like

Like this.

2 Likes

That is all information you can find online.

With so many variables of speed, wind, weight those are not something programmed by the devs.

I would also advise in changing the font as it may be hard to read for some.

4 Likes

I have been told lots of time to change the font.

1 Like

You should have showed the updated version you made.

2 Likes

I said to the developer of IFChecklists that I’m not going to use the information from his app because it’s copyrighted.

It doesnt hurt to ask a question. The devs Can either answer or not.🤷‍♀️

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.