How do I change my seconds for replay?

Hi!
So when you are on the replay mode, the fast forwards and backwards buttons equal to 15 seconds each. What I would like to know is if I can change it to 5 at the minimum and 10 at the maximum. If there is a way how this is possible, I will gladly appreciate any answer to any way how this is possible. Or if not, infinite flight could consider it in one of their upcoming updates, being able to change how much seconds on replay to fast forwards and backwards.
Thanks!

1 Like

There is currently no way to do that to my knowledge. Hopefully something they can implement in the future!

1 Like

Hmm, yeah, I’m pretty sure they had this feature a while back, but removed it.

1 Like

I would recommend using the bar and moving it with your finger.

thanks for the idea! the only problem is, i would like to do time lapse videos to put up on youtube and this may or may not work. the problem is, is its a 4 hour flight, and when if i try to skip forwards at the bottom by very little, it’ll jump ahead even more than 15 seconds, or possibly go back. the thing is, is i don’t want to chew up so much storage by filming 20 minutes straight, but would like to break it up into short seconds and fast forwards it, and looks neater and saves chunks of time and storage. my ipad only has 32gb and i have some memorable photos on it but im not going to go into detail with that. anyway, thats the purpose if it, and silly me didnt even mention it when writing it out. i appreciate the idea and i might just take some time to nail it, but ill give it a try!

Oh ok! That makes sense now! I will look for something you could do.

1 Like

Ok, other then scrolling, maybe try tapping it so you can get to parts fast!

1 Like

I just recorded the 4 hours

1 Like

thanks mate! ill give it a try.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.