How do I change a linked pro account from being linked to Facebook to being linked to Google?

How do I change a linked pro account from being linked to Facebook to being linked to Google?

Hi there! I copied this from the FAQ and linked it below.

Currently end users cannot change their online credentials. It is advised to use a Facebook or Google credential you plan to keep long term. If you have an unplanned or an unavoidable problem requiring you to change your credential currently assigned to your Live subscription, please contact our support staff at support@infiniteflight.com with the following:

• Display Name and Callsign of account you wish to change credentials on
  • Complete purchase receipt of subscription

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/support-faq-19-4-please-read-this-before-posting/384749/2

I linked my account to google first then I got live, now it doesn’t show that it is connected to google but in my google my account settings it says connected. Which one should I trust? Cause I think you’re having the same problem?

Also, no need to make the title the same as what your question is

No, I’m doing this because I’m getting a new phone and I don’t have my Facebook details (on hand but they are there)for the sign in on my new phone.

Yea just do what @Asher said and if you have trouble finding info you can PM me

It’s not a big deal. It’s just explaining what they want to do and their issue.

ok I’ve shot them an email, how long long should a response be?

They should respond whenever they are available and see your email inquiry. :)

Ok thanks you :)

1 Like