How did your first long haul go?

I was a bit bold and did project sunrise as my first overnight flight in training server. I ended up having a 24 hour flight because my flight got paused in the night. And of course I barely packed enough fuel. 😬

2 Likes

Mine was KLAX-EHAM in a Delta A359. It went very well and made me love the A350 :)

1 Like

my game crashed on final after an 8hr flight.

1 Like

OMDB-LFPG I was sleeping so I didn’t descent and ended up in the mid of Atlantic Ocean…

1 Like

And my real long haul was OTHH-EGLL nice flight but a hard landing.

1 Like

KSLC-LFPG

Didn’t prepare at all, didn’t even know what time to wake up at so I just woke up early. Was it amazing yes, but I learned my lesson to always prepare.

1 Like

I don’t remember what my first long haul was but I remember waking up every hour of the night paranoid that I crashed since I haven’t at the time had the faith in LNAV as I do now.

1 Like

For you to know how my first long haul went, there would have to be survivors to tell the tale

2 Likes

LFPG - WSSS it went well. Stayed awake all night for it though

1 Like

Amsterdam to Boston in a delta 767 nearly two years ago now

1 Like

Game crash because I was pumping high graphics and medium brightness on a 6S

7 Likes

It was an flight from New York to Honolulu, in the 787. Everything went smooth, but I almost forgot I had the flight running

1 Like

PHNL-KLAX. Stalled on short final.

1 Like

KORD-EGLL

Butter 🧈

1 Like

VABB-EGLL.
Went smoooth and land safely. i think it was in training or casual so if it was in casual ->💀

1 Like

I flew YPPH-EGLL with the Qantas 787-9 as my first long haul. It went well I completed it successfully.

1 Like

Heathrow to Jfk 4 hours in Entered a unrecoverable nose dive 🥲

1 Like

My first long haul was actually some route I came up with. I think it was Stockholm to New York with a Virgin Atlantic 787-9.
App crashed over the atlantic because I was playing on a first generation iPad mini.

A while later I flew some atlantic flights with stopovers at Keflavik.

I don’t fly long haul that much haha

1 Like

I think one of my first was KIAH-LGAV to try something new. I did this back when I played on my phone so a long haul was out of the ordinary. I used a 787-9 and woke up 15 min before approach which was beautiful. Never flew to that part of the world before so it was very scenic and fun to experience. Landed just fine with minimal winds.

Now I have a iPad and use it consistently for short and long haul flights.

1 Like

My first long haul was OMDB-WIII, with an Emirates A359. Went smooth.

1 Like