How did you discover Infinite Flight?

I had a love of aviation and I don’t really have a computer to run Fsx smoothly, so I searched for mobile flight simulators and of course Infinite Flight showed up, plus I saw my friend played it so a month after that I got it. How did you discover infinite flight?

5 Likes

was searching for a mobile sim on google after my laptop crashed, so I tried a couple of others, but stopped as soon as I found IF

1 Like

I had this game called “Airplane!” but people said that IF was better in the reviews, so I tried it.

6 Likes

Was looking for a flight simulator, as I was tired of the games “PILOT!” and others. I Found Infinite Flight, which I bought. A while after the 757 update, it got a bit boring for me. Began to play again with the 737 update, and have been flying/controlling ever since.

3 Likes

@Rock77 actually ;)

2 Likes

Yeah, Same, there was a lot of games like that. ;)

1 Like

I was just searching for a decent flight simulator on the App Store, when this came up. I’m so glad I found IF!

1 Like

I was searching for a mobile flight sim, back before even the A380 rework, and I found this. This was 3 years ago, too.

1 Like

I was searching for a flight sim; and found this before the 747 had the rework.

2 Likes

3 years ago, I wanted to get a decent flying game, after playing a few carrier landing games. I saw a Qantas A380 in a cover photo for the app “infinite flight” $6.49 later, I was in love. Funnily enough I only started flying live about 1 year ago.

1 Like

I only started flying Live this year!

1 Like

I started flying live around 3 months ago.

1 Like

Was just searching in app store for a propper Flight Sim. found IF. bought it. fell in love right away 😛

1 Like

Sorry guys but this is a duplicate

1 Like

But that one is old and it’s last comment was nearly a year ago.
Well I guess it’s up to the mods.

1 Like

hello guy this is a duplicate topic
Sorry.

1 Like

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

Windows phone was delivered of fantastic flight sim called Infinite Flight. It was the only flight sim available to that platform that was remotely realistic and didn’t look or feel like an arcade game. Such was the success of that app, the wizards and soothsayers who made the pixels and electrons behave in such a pleasing manner decided that it should be available to all who were seeking flight simulator enlightenment.
And lo! the great Matt and Philippe did make available Infinite Flight for magic apples and androids and the world of flight sims has never been the same since.

So in short I’ve been here since the pre-port to android/ios days. (2011)

4 Likes

Time ago when my musatche wasn’t on fleek…

Me and my friend were looking at apps in his house. I saw this same flight sim over and over in the app store. He told me will I get it and I said ya. Then after that day I told me mum if I can get this sim because it will help expand my aviation knowledge. After that she got it for me and that’s how I have it.
Year of purchase (2015)

3 Likes

@Patrick_U’s dad showed me it last July.

1 Like

I knew there was a post hidden somewhere in the maze of this community… I couldn’t find it!