How did it feel being grade 2 before you became grade 3?

For all the ogs, and those who fondly remember the first time they got to grade 2, what was it like? I’ll start: I remember doing touch n goes with the factory B739, and then I did ferry flights to SLC, and boom! Grade 2!
Now here I am at grade 3!

1 Like

Good I felt like I had achieved something but at the same time I also knew that I had hard work ahead of me to get to grade 3 and four.

1 Like

With Grade 2 being the first taste of ATC communication, my very first spawn into the training server I was actually nervous haha

My first takeoff was into a moderate crosswind and I didn’t know how to correct the plane’s track, so I ended up going into the taxiway and got the Lv1 violation warning, so I just ended the flight lol.

I also didn’t know that you can’t get reported by the training server ATC. As time went on I realized that some of the training server ATC’s could be trolls. A handful of them are just having fun or using it as learning opportunities.

1 Like

i was happy when i was able to request pushback lol

1 Like

I was great, I think I was doing touch and goes in a C172 at O’Hare or something