How could I reach space in infinite flight?

Hello everyone I see a lot of you go to “space” in infinite flight with F22 or even Airliners ! Sometimes so I would like to know how it’s possible or if there is any topic that explain it thanks!

2 Likes

Even though this topic is in #screenshots-and-videos, it still has some useful tips on how to get to space.

1 Like

Hello! Please search before posting, I found almost 10 topics asking this question. I would check out this video that was given as a response on one of these topics:

https://community.infiniteflight.com/search?q=How%20to%20get%20to%20space

2 Likes

I believe the video is outdated, so @Butter_Boi’s topic above would be best to try.
How to Be Cool in Infinite Flight

2 Likes

Get in da f22 go up to 50,000 dive down, at the last second pull up as hard as you can, then you get to 150,000 high, or even higher!

1 Like

Thank you ! I asked because it’s since 2018 and maybe they are new possibilities or the glitch isn’t the same

1 Like

Thanks! Should I do it in solo or Multiplayer?

1 Like

I would recommend doing it in solo so you can avoid possible violations (unless you are on casual)

1 Like

It’s outdated but still works, get up high and dive into the ground.

2 Likes

I didn’t know you could do it with the F22, I usually do it with the Grumman F14

The only way I remember is that there was a glitched airport in South America that you’d just fall through the rmearth and eventually reach space.

@Babacar… All. MaxSez: Pls keep your hi jinx to the “Kiddie Server” where they belong…
Max

1 Like

Visit this post to find out how to get to space

1 Like

I don’t get you 😅

Think about it!

G’nite Max

@CollinFlys does every night!

6 Likes

Can confirm^

6 Likes

SVUQ---- Try to go to this airport, spawn in de runway, do nothing until you see the VS is going upwards

Thanks! I will try that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.