How Cool Is This A359 In Formation

This was posted by Airbus in their YouTube channel I think this video is amazing!

18 Likes

5 French eagles flying in the skies ๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Lovely aircraft, always been a fan!

5 Likes

only object I would marry

4 Likes

Are you serious? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

A350/B787 are the most beutiful planes in the skies IMO

6 Likes

Not sure if compliments to Boeing should be allowed on this topic ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Yes they probably have as Airbus have used composite materials and made it themselves on many aircraft unlike Boeing which have only started making their own for th B777X so Airbus possibly may be ahead of them on that front, Iโ€™m sure Boeing will come up with some great engineering marvel as they used to when the B777X arrives

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

The facts seem to make it a different aircraft that will improve profits however you can never trust Boeing, they can claim the world but when it comes to doing it they donโ€™t always do the most Boeing thing particularly with the B787 most of the parts were made by Japanese companies and co designed with them all the composites were made somewhere else thatโ€™s why I respect Airbus just that little bit more right now as they have been using small composites in the A380 and they have always made their own, Boeing canโ€™t claim the B787 is their creation as really they only put it together

2 Likes
[poll]

-Ultra Cool

-OK Cool

-Laaame!

[/]
1 Like

Ultra cool!

1 Like

Ultra cool!

There not great at holding that eshlon turn, but then again, they are flying 5 massive jets!

2 Likes

Why mess with perfection? lel

1 Like

Lol playground on a daily basis Jk itโ€™s amazing to see

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.